Last update: January 31, 2020
How to Invite Participants to an Agenda Item
STEP 1: Invite participants to the matter
You can easily add invitees and users to individual matters.
1. Select and open the meeting.
2. Go to the Agenda section and click on the matter you would like to invite someone to.
3. Scroll down to the Participants section.
4. Select which type of invitee you want to add: Matter Invitees or Presenters. And click on the plus sign.
5. All active members of your iDeals Board account will be displayed. Select participants to add them to the matter and click “Save Choice“.
It’s also possible to add all users within a group of users.