“iDeals Board”, “we” or “us” means one of the iDeals group of companies with which the customer signed the user’s agreement, and its affiliates who are committed to respecting your data privacy and keeping your information secure and confidential.
We obtain Personal Information in the following forms: (i) information that we obtain from our client who provided you access to the Product, (ii) information provided by you through the Site, Application or Product and (iii) information that we obtain or collect automatically from your use of the Site, Application or Product.
Personal Information provided by our client
In the course of your business, employment or other kind of relationship among you and our client (the “Client”), you have provided to the Client your Personal Information and grant him the right to transfer it to us as a data processor. The Client transferred your Personal Information for the purpose of setting up Site, Application or Product and receiving services according to its requirement.
Personal Information provided by you
iDeals Board provides you the possibility to be able to access, review and update your Personal information through your personal account in the Site, Application or Product.
You can share the following information:
- Your name (first name, last name, patronymic);
- work and personal e-mail address;
- telephone number;
- date of birth;
- Skype Name;
- connect your LinkedIn profile;
- connect your Facebook profile;
- IP addresses and other information collected passively, as further detailed in the “Information that we obtain or collect automatically from your use of the Site” section below.
Information that we obtain or collect automatically from your use of the Site or Application
We may automatically collect certain information from your use of the Site, Application or Product, such as usage data, preferences, or any other information concerning how you use the Site, Application or Product.
- Your browser type, language;
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- Your timezone;
- Unique identifiers, including mobile device identification numbers, that may help detect the physical location of such devices;
- Data related to your interactions with content on the Site, Application or Product, such as use patterns and the type of content viewed or favorited in the Site, Application or Product.
In addition, by using our Site, Application or Product, network information such as usage information, may be transmitted back to us. It helps us to determine how users are interacting with our Site, Application or Product, improve them, and correct any problems that may occur.
We collect your location based information such as country, region, city for the purpose of optimizing your connection to our data center. We will only share this information with our data center provider for the sole purpose of providing our service and Product to you.
If you prefer to restrict sharing your information in this manner you may opt out of this option however you might suffer a service degradation as we will not be able to optimize your connection to our data center.
Communication and newsletters
Use of personal information
iDeals Board uses your personal information:
- To perform services, in particular to:
- verify user’s identity;
- provide information related to the use of the Site, Application and Product;
- provide support and assistance with our Site, Application and Product.
The General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”) legal basis for the above purposes of data processing is the Article 6, section 1, letter (b) of the GDPR.
- To comply with the legal obligations which iDeals Board is subject to, in particular to fulfill legal duties imposed on iDeals Board under tax and/or accounting regulations.
The General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”) legal basis for the above purposes of data processing is the Article 6, section 1, letter (c) of the GDPR.
- For the purposes of legitimate interest pursued by iDeals Board or a third party, in particular to:
- operate and improve the Site, Application and Product;
- customize your experience on the Site, Application and Product;
- keep you up to date on the latest Product announcements, software updates, software upgrades, system enhancements, special offers, and other information, provided that you can modify your marketing preferences;
- deliver communications that may be of interest to you, either electronically or otherwise;
- marketing purposes;
- request customer feedback;
- conduct questionnaires and surveys in order to provide better products and services to our customers and end users. Your completion of any questionnaires is voluntary;
- understand more about you, so we can personalize newsletters and websites according to your preferences (e.g. enable you to request specific information on products and services to be included in these newsletters);
- conduct market analysis, traffic flow analysis and related reporting to third parties;
- provide reports based on information collected from use of our Site, Application, and Product;
- provide security while using the Site, Application, and Product.
The GDPR legal basis for the above purposes of data processing is the Article 6, section 1, letter (f) of the GDPR.
- upon your consent to the processing, in relevant cases, on the basis of the Article 6, section 1, letter (a) of the GDPR.
We may also use your Personal Information for other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your Personal Information.
Period of storage
iDeals Board will process Personal Information for the period necessary to achieve the purpose for which the Personal Information was collected, i.e.:
- in the event of concluding an agreement with iDeals Board, iDeals Board may process your Personal Information for the time necessary for its performance, and then for other lawful purposes, e.g. to secure any claims until the lapse of the limitation period;
- in the case of fulfilling the legal obligation imposed on iDeals Board, resulting from the provisions of generally applicable law – until iDeals Board fulfills the relevant legal obligation;
- in the case of expressed consent – until the consent is withdrawn;
- in the case of the legitimate interests of iDeals Board or a third party – until an objection to the processing of Personal Information is raised.
The calls between you and iDeals Board’s consultants recorded for the purpose of quality control are stored for the period of 3 (three) months as of the date of a call.
Processing and sharing your personal information
Please be advised that we might process and transfer your personally identifiable information to the US and other countries and territories outside the EU. Such processing is necessary for the performance of the contract to provide you with the service. In any case, all those international transfers are subject to the GDPR art. 46 and 47.
We may also share Personal Information with third parties including as follows:
- Vendors, Consultants and Other Service Providers: We may share your Personal Information with third-party vendors, consultants and other service providers who are working on our behalf and require access to your Personal Information to carry out their work, such as to process billing, provide customer support, etc. These service providers are authorized to use your Personal Information only as necessary to provide services to iDeals Board or Product.
In some cases, we may share your information with third-party vendors to understand which areas and features of the Product are most popular and/or to improve the overall experience of Product and its features. We use best efforts to share only aggregated or anonymized information.
- For Collaboration: We may share your Personal Information when you choose to use collaboration features in the Product that by their nature support sharing with third parties who you choose. Your name, email address, information from your profile and online account, and any сontent you choose to distribute will be shared with such third parties. Such third parties may communicate with you by posting comments or emailing you in connection with your use of the collaboration features of the Product. For example, third parties who you invite to collaborate with you using the collaboration features of the Product may also modify сontent that you have shared, upload documents to сontent you have shared, share such сontent outside of the Product, and provide other third parties with the rights to view the сontent you have shared.
- Compliance with Laws: We may disclose your Personal Information to a third party if (a) we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (b) to enforce our agreements, policies and terms and conditions / user’s agreement, (c) to protect the security or integrity of the Product, (d) to protect iDeals Board, our customers or the public from harm or illegal activities, (e) to respond to an emergency which we believe in the good faith requires us to disclose information to assist in preventing the death or serious bodily injury of any person.
- Aggregated or Anonymized Data: We may also share aggregated or anonymized information with third parties that does not directly identify you.
Collaboration and sharing features
iDeals Board offers collaboration features or other integrated tools, which allow you to share your сontent through the Product. Because these features are of the collaborative nature of the Product and are based on the permissions and settings you choose, their use enables you to share сontent with people you want to collaborate with. You can choose to change your settings at any time for a file or folder through your account.
Security of information
Your personally identifiable information will be protected by Technical and organizational measures (TOM) According to GDPR Art. 32. You may help to prevent unauthorised disclosure of information by choosing and protecting the password appropriately and activating the second-factor authentication which we strongly recommend. Please understand that you can help prevent the unauthorized disclosure of information by choosing and protecting your password appropriately. You can also help prevent unauthorized disclosure by not sharing your password and preventing others from using your computer or mobile device.
We have implemented reasonable administrative, technical and physical security measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access, destruction or alteration. For example:
- Communications Encryption (https) everywhere where we deal with Personal Information.
- Hosting data on physically secure servers that are also protected by firewalls and Encrypted storage.
We use commercially reasonable security procedures to protect all collected Personal Information. Please understand that no security system is perfect and, as such, we do not guarantee the security of the Site, Application or Product, or that your Personal Information won’t be intercepted while being transmitted to us. If we learn of a security systems breach, then we may either post a notice, or attempt to notify you by email. We will take reasonable steps to remedy the breach.
Data subject rights
You have certain rights with respect to your Personal Information as set forth below. Please note that in some circumstances, we may not be able to fully comply with your requests. We may ask you to provide us with additional information in connection with your request. If we need to verify your identity or the nature of your request, we may ask you to provide more details regarding your Personal Information. In such situations, however, we will still respond to let you know of our decision.
- Access: You can request to receive a copy of the Personal Information we hold about you.
- Rectification: If you believe that any Personal Information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, you can request that we correct or supplement it. You can also correct some of this information directly from your service account. Please contact us as soon as possible upon noticing any such inaccuracy or incompleteness.
- Objection: You can contact us to inform that you object to the collection or use of your Personal Information for certain purposes.
- Erasure: You can request that we erase some or all of your Personal Information from our systems.
- Restriction of Processing: You can ask us to restrict further processing of your Personal Information.
- Portability: You have the right to ask for a copy of your Personal Information in a machine-readable format. You can also request that we transmit the data to another entity where technically feasible.
- Withdrawal of Consent: If we are processing your Personal Information based on your consent (as indicated at the time of such data collection), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Such withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness or processing of your Personal Information based on your consent before its withdrawal. Please note, however, that if you exercise this right, you may have then to provide express consent on a case-by-case basis for the use or disclosure of certain of your Personal Information, if such use or disclosure is necessary to enable you to utilize some or all of our Products.
- Right to File Complaint: You have the right to lodge a complaint about our practices with respect to your Personal Information with the supervisory authority of your country or EU Member State.
Recourse, enforcement and liability
With respect to complaints concerning Personal Information that is transferred from the EU, we have agreed to participate in the dispute resolution procedures of the EU Data Protection Authorities. iDeals Board will cooperate with the appropriate EU Data Protection Authorities during investigation and resolution of complaints concerning Personal Information that is transferred from the EU to the United States.
For complaints concerning Personal Information that is transferred from Switzerland, we commit to cooperate with Swiss Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (“FDPIC”) and comply with the advice given by the FDPIC. Complaints regarding handling of personal data pertaining to EU and Swiss citizens may be reported by the individual to the relevant Data Protection Authority.
The resource mechanisms are available at no cost to you. Damages may be awarded in accordance with applicable law.
Under certain conditions, if you are not satisfied with the above recourse mechanism, you may be able to invoke binding arbitration.
If you have any inquiries or complaints, you may contact us:
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- in writing:
The Hub Workspace HOT 004, Triq Sant Andrija, San Gwann, SGN1612, Malta;
Albert Buildings, 49 Queen Victoria Street, London EC4N 4SA, the United Kingdom;
815 N Royal Street, Suite 202, Alexandria, VA 22314, USA.